70 RT HP is a new range of surface mounted rotary isolators available with plastic or metal boxes, in versions from 16A to 160A, for control (black knob) or emergency (red knob) applications.
70 RT HP is a new range of surface mounted rotary isolators available with plastic or metal boxes, in versions from 16A to 160A, for control (black knob) or emergency (red knob) applications. The range includes distribution board options for front-panel or DIN rail assembly, in 16 to 63A options, all of which can be equipped with auxiliary contacts. The isolators guarantee an innovative IP degree up to IP66/IP67/IP69 and they have been designed to reduce wiring time, simplifying installation, and offer maximum safety and durability.
|SURFACE-MOUNTING ISOLATOR - CONTROL VERSION WITH LOCKABLE BLACK KNOB - IP66/IP67/IP69|
|Code||No. of poles||Outer dim (LxHxD)mm.||Holes entry||Pack Carton||DataSheet|
|Rated current (A): 16|
|GW 70 431 M||2P||140X165X64||4 x M20||1|
|GW 70 432 M||3P||140X165X64||4 x M20||1|
|GW 70 432 NM||3P+N||140X165X64||4 x M20||1|
|GW 70 433 M||4P||140X165X64||4 x M20||1|
|Rated current (A): 25|
|GW 70 486 M||2P||140X165X64||2 x M20+ 2 x M25||1|
|GW 70 487 M||3P||140X165X64||2 x M20+ 2 x M25||1|
|GW 70 487 NM||3P+N||140X165X64||2 x M20+ 2 x M25||1|
|GW 70 488 M||4P||140X165X64||2 x M20+ 2 x M25||1|
|Rated current (A): 32|
|GW 70 434 M||2P||140X165X64||2 x M20+ 2 x M25||1|
|GW 70 435 M||3P||140X165X64||2 x M20+ 2 x M25||1|
|GW 70 435 NM||3P+N||140X165X64||2 x M20+ 2 x M25||1|
|GW 70 436 M||4P||140X165X64||2 x M20+ 2 x M25||1|
|Rated current (A): 40|
|GW 70 441 M||2P||140X165X64||2 x M20+ 2 x M25||1|
|GW 70 442 M||3P||140X165X64||2 x M20+ 2 x M25||1|
|GW 70 442 NM||3P+N||140X165X64||2 x M20+ 2 x M25||1|
|GW 70 443 M||4P||140X165X64||2 x M20+ 2 x M25||1|
|Rated current (A): 63|
|GW 70 437 M||3P||215X252X91||4 X M32||1|
|GW 70 437 NM||3P+N||215X252X91||4 X M32||1|
|GW 70 438 M||4P||215X252X91||4 X M32||1|
|Rated current (A): 80|
|GW 70 489 M||3P||215X252X91||4 X M32||1|
|GW 70 489 NM||3P+N||215X252X91||4 X M32||1|
|GW 70 490 M||4P||215X252X91||4 X M32||1|
|Rated current (A): 100|
|GW 70 491 M||3P||307X257X121||1|
|GW 70 491 NM||3P+N||307X257X121||1|
|GW 70 492 M||4P||307X257X121||1|
|Rated current (A): 125|
|GW 70 493 M||3P||307X257X121||1|
|GW 70 493 NM||3P+N||307X257X121||1|
|GW 70 494 M||4P||307X257X121||1|
|Rated current (A): 160|
|GW 70 495 M||3P||307X257X121||1|
|GW 70 495 NM||3P+N||307X257X121||1|
|GW 70 496 M||4P||307X257X121||1|
|70 RT HP|
With a modern and ergonomic design, combined with high impact resistance, UV protection, and protection against chemicals,means this range provides great performance and safety
70 RT HP features an improved, ergonomically-designed,robust switch which is ideal for heavy-duty applications. The innovative padlocking system, concealed within the switches,can only be operated using a tool, with space for up to 3 padlocks which can be locked in both ON and OFF positions (in the emergency version the switch can only be locked in the OFF position).
As well as surface-mounted versions, 70 RT HP is also available in a version for distribution boards: either frontpanel installation or DIN rail assembly (EN50022). This means that the range is extremely flexible, as it can be installed in any of GEWISS’ enclosures and distribution boards.
|Surface-mounted isolator in thermoplastic boxes: the main advantages|
• TOTAL PROTECTION: These rotary switch isolators come in a thermoplastic box, and offer a degree of protection of IP66/IP67/IP69, thus ensuring that products are fully protected against dust and liquid, even with hot, highpressure water jets, so they can be used in even the most demanding environments.
• QUICK ASSEMBLY: The plastic front of 70 RT HP closes with just four quarter-turn captive screws; a simple, innovative system to secure or remove the front much more quickly than any other system available on the market.
• VERSATILE AND INNOVATIVE: A host of technical solutions have been introduced with this new range, designed for easy installation: features such as the double metric inputs on the upper and lower sides, the external fixing points for surface mounting and plenty of internal space for cable wiring.
|Surface-mounted isolator in metal boxes: the main advantages|
• ROBUST AND RELIABLE: The metal box versions with protection up to IP66 are made in painted aluminium alloy, offering high levels of performance over time, even in the most critical and heavy-duty conditions.
• READY FOR USE: The metal box is pre-equipped with 4 external brackets for surface-mounting, maintaining the original IP rating even after installation. The bottom of all versions up to 80A are pre-drilled, ready to take metric cable glands.
• ATEX VERSIONS: The 70 RT HP range with metal box is completed with the addition of surface-mounted rotary isolators in an ATEX version from 16A to 100A, compliant with Directive 94/9/EC (which defines and regulates electrical systems in environments with potentially explosive atmospheres). The products in the range are available for 22D zones – enhancing our ATEX solutions, which include control devices, junction boxes and lighting equipment.